5 AM at Freddy's 5 AM at Freddy's

Awesome animation, You guys are spectacular. From your "Meet the Amazing" series (TF2) to this... I'm gonna call it a series too, you guys are amazing. Please, keep making more amazing works of art like this one. Also, I have a soft spot for twist endings that turn out bad for the protagonist, so that adds to my already satisfied thoughts on this one.

FNAF Madness FNAF Madness

Very nice, I like it a lot. I especially like how you made the deaths of the animatronics unique to how they look in their withered forms in the second game (i.e. Bonnie has his face shot off completely, Chica has her head broken in half at the mouth, and Foxy gets shot in the eye where his eyepatch is.) Also, loved the twist ending, didn't think that guy was gonna live, but I was expecting Golden Freddy to get him, not regular Freddy.

Five Nights At Freddy's Five Nights At Freddy's

Awesome animation, which is what I have come to expect after seeing "Five Offers at Freddy's." The voices were spot on, and the ending was gruesome (which is a nice change of pace from the "Saved by the clock" thing people always end up doing.) I just have one question though: at the end, when Bonnie was talking, did he say "Bonnie Bunny wants to be YOUR butt buddy."?That's kinda fucked up if he did XD

Don't Escape 2 Don't Escape 2

Got every achievement (Looked in the comments for lone wolf, but figured the rest out on my own.) and I have to say, this is an amazing game. It's story is so well-crafted and the graphics may not be the best, but it's unique and that's how I like it. Also, @kryptich, in order to get Merciful you need the painkillers, booze, and a bullet. Give him the painkillers to make the pain go away (he is available to help out with construction around the base in this state) and then give him the booze to make him fall asleep. Then shoot him (making it a quick death). Then all you need to do is survive to get the achievement.

Space Paws (Alpha 0.45.2) Space Paws (Alpha 0.45.2)

@iSpwctrex Talk to Erin (Yes, she's the girl in the red cloak in the dog town) before Day 13. Then, when Day 13 comes, there will be a pair of old dogs that replace her. Talk to them, and the scene will lead to a minigame. Complete the minigame and you can either have Erin suck you off or you can fuck her. I'd advise saving on Day 13 if you dont want to have to do the whole process over again.

Now then, for my actual review. This game is, simply put, amazing. The animations are smooth,the graphics are gorgeous, the sounds are cute and boner-inducing, and finally, anal lovers have a little something going for them now, too. Please, keep up the awesome work on this game. (and maybe add a couple more anal and foreplay/blowjob scenes to even it out a bit?)

18+ Con-Quest! Poké-con Part 1(Teaser) 18+ Con-Quest! Poké-con Part 1(Teaser)

Pretty good, I see potential in this game. However, I seem to have found a bug. After fainting, the screen froze on the "Your pockets feel a little lighter" screen. Pretty sure it's not supposed to happen like that, but I needed to start over (didn't get very far anyways, but still annoying).

CuddlePitGames responds:

Very strange I'm adding that to my list of bugs to look into. I haven't been able to reproduce it yet so it may just be one of those freak things. Thank you for playing by the way any and all feedback is super helpful.

-Devtrav

Aaliyah's Friends... Aaliyah's Friends...

VERY good I just hope that you can make a crash landing part 3 at some point. That would be amazing.