Don't Escape 2 Don't Escape 2

Got every achievement (Looked in the comments for lone wolf, but figured the rest out on my own.) and I have to say, this is an amazing game. It's story is so well-crafted and the graphics may not be the best, but it's unique and that's how I like it. Also, @kryptich, in order to get Merciful you need the painkillers, booze, and a bullet. Give him the painkillers to make the pain go away (he is available to help out with construction around the base in this state) and then give him the booze to make him fall asleep. Then shoot him (making it a quick death). Then all you need to do is survive to get the achievement.

Space Paws (Alpha 0.45.2) Space Paws (Alpha 0.45.2)

@iSpwctrex Talk to Erin (Yes, she's the girl in the red cloak in the dog town) before Day 13. Then, when Day 13 comes, there will be a pair of old dogs that replace her. Talk to them, and the scene will lead to a minigame. Complete the minigame and you can either have Erin suck you off or you can fuck her. I'd advise saving on Day 13 if you dont want to have to do the whole process over again.

Now then, for my actual review. This game is, simply put, amazing. The animations are smooth,the graphics are gorgeous, the sounds are cute and boner-inducing, and finally, anal lovers have a little something going for them now, too. Please, keep up the awesome work on this game. (and maybe add a couple more anal and foreplay/blowjob scenes to even it out a bit?)

18+ Con-Quest! Poké-con Part 1 18+ Con-Quest! Poké-con Part 1

Pretty good, I see potential in this game. However, I seem to have found a bug. After fainting, the screen froze on the "Your pockets feel a little lighter" screen. Pretty sure it's not supposed to happen like that, but I needed to start over (didn't get very far anyways, but still annoying).

CuddlePitGames responds:

Very strange I'm adding that to my list of bugs to look into. I haven't been able to reproduce it yet so it may just be one of those freak things. Thank you for playing by the way any and all feedback is super helpful.

-Devtrav

Five Nights At The HQ 2 (26.1MB) Five Nights At The HQ 2 (26.1MB)

Pretty good, I have to say. There were 2 things that got to me though: 1. you just reused sounds from FNAF3, and 2. you used MC textures (which isn't bad, I would have just rathered you using something more... realistic, like in the actual FNAF games.) I liked the concept of having cameras on the robots themselves, instead of cameras overlooking the rooms, but it kinda makes it confusing as to finding out where which robot (like which set of stairs Bonnie/Freddy (I'm assuming those are the 2 in the first night) each go to, but I guess that's the whole point. So,as for my rating, a good 4.5 (really, I would give like a 9.75, but this is NG's rating system), mainly because of the reused sounds.

Jontohil2 responds:

Ebola-chan is Love Ebola-chan is Love

Thanks for the black screen simulator. Seriously though, all that shows up is a black screen. Am I the only one getting this?

Not FNAF:Hell's Fury Not FNAF:Hell's Fury

Cant play it for some reason. I cant download Unity, because it says my security settings don't allow it. Think you can help me out here?

PianoHands responds:

The NPAPI was disabled in Chrome recently, which is likely the problem. It should work on either Firefox or IE. Otherwise , you can try following these steps:

In your URL bar, enter:
chrome://flags/#enable-npapi
Click the Enable link for the Enable NPAPI configuration option.
Click the Relaunch button that now appears at the bottom of the configuration page.

Micro-H Game: Espey! Micro-H Game: Espey!

Amazing game, only problem was no actual intercourse. Still worth 5 stars in my book.

FuckTown: Banking Secrecy FuckTown: Banking Secrecy

Found a glitch that made it to where the soap would get stuck and not apply to the sponge, so I had to refresh the page and start over, so that explains the 3.5 instead of like a 4.5. Otherwise good game and hope to see more.