5 AM at Freddy's 5 AM at Freddy's

Awesome animation, You guys are spectacular. From your "Meet the Amazing" series (TF2) to this... I'm gonna call it a series too, you guys are amazing. Please, keep making more amazing works of art like this one. Also, I have a soft spot for twist endings that turn out bad for the protagonist, so that adds to my already satisfied thoughts on this one.

FNAF Madness FNAF Madness

Very nice, I like it a lot. I especially like how you made the deaths of the animatronics unique to how they look in their withered forms in the second game (i.e. Bonnie has his face shot off completely, Chica has her head broken in half at the mouth, and Foxy gets shot in the eye where his eyepatch is.) Also, loved the twist ending, didn't think that guy was gonna live, but I was expecting Golden Freddy to get him, not regular Freddy.

Five Nights At Freddy's Five Nights At Freddy's

Awesome animation, which is what I have come to expect after seeing "Five Offers at Freddy's." The voices were spot on, and the ending was gruesome (which is a nice change of pace from the "Saved by the clock" thing people always end up doing.) I just have one question though: at the end, when Bonnie was talking, did he say "Bonnie Bunny wants to be YOUR butt buddy."?That's kinda fucked up if he did XD

Tinder IRL Tinder IRL

Funny as all hell, I loved it. Especially that ending; friggen gold right there. Animation was pretty smooth, and the graphics were pretty well done. I like the idea behind it, since it IS an internet dating website, so you never really know what your gonna get. Overall, worth every second of my time. This gets a r8ing of 8/8 m8, no h8, keep things str8.

MrChambers responds:

I like that r8ing system you got there

Five Offers at Freddy's Five Offers at Freddy's

Awesome work, but I kinda had trouble naming all of the youtubers you used for the markiplier reference. I recognize Pewdiepie, Markiplier (obviously), IHasCupQuake. and that's about it. Think someone could help me with that?

hbrunav responds:

There is also Cry (but its a mistake because he hasn't made FNAF videos I think). Then there is Larry (my character) and Rockaranzen (we are making fun of ourselves as we are no different than the rest :P ), then there is the white turtle neck guy who was one donator of The Jam Cave). The rest is Smosh and Egoraptor :P

Nyan Coach Nyan Coach

Should've added his line form Dead Carnival "Man, if I find a Burger Tank around here, Im'a be a one-man cheeseburger APOCALYPSE." at the end when it went dark. Btw Great job I liked it it was funny as hell :)